My plan to post my player’s session summaries with commentary hasn’t progressed much in the last few years. However, I have managed to put together a mediaWiki installation that includes those summaries — all but five out of two hundred and twenty-one! — along with much of the other campaign materials that were originally hosted on our group’s G+ community page. Here are the links to the relevant pages on the wiki, along with a quick description of what you can find there:
- The homepage for the completed Graveyard of Empires: Curabel Campaign. This links to the following:
- Original Campaign Advertisement (Roll20)
- Campaign Background Documents (Player Guide to setting and various short write-ups about factions and cultures that came up over the course of the campaign)
- Campaign Rule Documents (House rules and other summaries and adendums to the AD&D 1E ruleset we used)
- Abbreviated Summary of the Campaign (bulleted list of major events in the original campaign organized by subject area)
- Session Summary Home (with links to those one hundred and ninety-six session summaries authored by my dedicated players)
- Campaign Maps (Folders of some maps the players’ characters created or found over the course of their adventures)
I hope to add the Excel spreadsheet of NPCs created by the players shortly (the DM version will need to remain secret a bit longer).
Readers might also be interested in the documents hosted on the wiki related to my group’s recently concluded Stars Without Number campaign and our upcoming return to the Curabel setting for a Old School Essentials (B/X D&D) campaign that I’m calling “Graveyard of Empires: After the Fall.” I will have more to say about both of those campaigns, especially the latter, in the coming months.